Lookin for something?
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Programming
I finally have started my quest to self teach a language besides that stupid matlab crap they call programming in csc 160. Im learning php. So far I have a crappy tentatively demo site where I am just trying out all the functions I am learning from this nifty set of slides online. Also, it has been a great and exciting experience for me to learn this as I know I will be able to use it later in life. Who knows maybe google needs an electrical engineer who can program a few widgets and apps lolz. The possiblities are endless and if it werent for the fact that I love the idea of being an engineer more than I love programming and such I would become a cs major. Too bad its not true and I still love to tinker which is probably why I am learning this stuff to begin with. Aside from that I also want to be able to help with the development of the new lasso once we begin the move to asp.net and using php language which is incredibly open sourced in comparison to what they are currently using which is based on a microsoft product which needs paid updates and are not being got for lack of funding. Either way I will be using this summer especially as a chance to get as caught up with my peers on this project with this language as possible. Not only the summer but also using the school year to practice and while I am at it maybe some spelling courses cuz this spelling is misreable lolz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment